1. Personal Information
We do not require you to create an account to log in to our Website, but we do require you to submit some basic information in order to view the opportunities offered on our website, including but not limited to name and email address. We will collect and log the IP address of your computer in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions and to better manage website traffic, and to detect and log the name of the website they are navigating. Moreover, we automatically associate collected and logged information with users’ information that they submit. We also may occasionally supplement the information we collect from our Website with information we receive from outside sources. We do not collect financial information from our users, nor do we require a user name or password from our registrants.
2. Personal Information – Confidentiality
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Website, both during transmission and afterwards. We maintain our servers in a secure and environmentally controlled location, and we have best Firewall to protect our network. In addition, we actively limit employee, agent, and service providers’ access to our users’ information. However, despite our efforts to maintain your confidentiality and security, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Personal Information - Purposes
Our policy is to collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- to identify your needs and/or preferences;
- to email you certain marketing offers;
- to use standard analytics tracking on our Website;
- to provide tracking/conversion information about users clicking on advertisements;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to administer, maintain, manage, and improve our business operations; and
- as otherwise required by law.
4. Personal Information – Sharing and Dissemination
This Website will only share personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information if required by law and if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website.
- We may share personal information if we believe that it is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of an assignment of this Website for any reason.
- We may share your personal information with our legal, financial, and other professional advisors.
- We may share your personal information with affiliated third parties to bring you select opportunities via direct mail, email, and telemarketing.
- We may share personal information with website developers in the event that we are upgrading or improving our Website.
- We may share personal information with third parties upon receiving your consent as required by law.
5. Personal Information – Email requests
We will never initiate a request for personal information by email. If you receive a request by email, please do not respond and notify us as set forth below. If you ever believe that you have been a victim of fraud, please report it to the police and take all available actions to protect yourself. Also, please notify us, so that we can take all possible actions to protect you and the other users of this Website.
6. Personal Information - Access
You can review, update, delete, or correct your personal information on file with us online or by submission of a written request. To update your personal information, we require a written request (mailed to us at the address listed in the “Contact Us” section below; or to remove your personal information from our database electronically, please refer to the “Contact With You” section below. Upon receipt of any written request, we will take commercially reasonable steps to provide you with the opportunity to access any such information.
7. Personal Information - Minors
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. In furtherance of this commitment, we restrict the use of our Website to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older.
8. Personal Information - Correspondence
We may use your email address to contact you from time to time, in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website, or to resolve any complaint. We also reserve the right to call, mail, or email information to you about our services, to provide offers to customers, or to send out promotions to you. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe (or “opt-out”) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Personal Information - Third Parties
11. Legal Notices
12. Complaints - Issues
We accept privacy-related complaints to our Website via email and postal mail.
13. Contact Us
# 2-48/5/6, 7A, Seventh Floor,
Vaishnavi Cynosure, Telecom Nagar,